Purdue University Office of Marketing and Media
Marketing and Media uses a variety of data sources from both Purdue and external organizations to follow market trends and to gather strategic insights. Below are some resources that we frequent most often and may prove useful for you.
- Office of Institutional Research
- Purdue Enrollment Management
- IPEDS: Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System
- HERI: Higher Education Research Institute
- Indiana Department of Education
- Indiana, Commission for Higher Education
- Pew Research Center
- The Daily Pulse e-newsletter by Academic Impressions
- Chronicle of Higher Education — Note: The e-newsletter is free, but to view most articles in full requires a subscription.
- Inside Higher Ed e-newsletter — To sign up
- University Business magazine and e-newsletter